Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is my new blogger, my first post, and first time wrote about him in my diary. Sorry for long time never update my blog :)
.
Thing that I wanna share today is.. I'm in relationship for two weeks ago. For me, this is not a big news. So please don't ask me why I never tell. Well, my boy's name Awss, he is 22 years old, his attitude such a little girl and he like to stick with me. Erm.. this is not a good thing, cause I'm not really like my lover 24 hours stick together with me. We're good now, just the first two days we've some small matter. But it's okay now. As I said, we need more time to knowing each other, need more love and trust. Thanks god for giving me a very good lover and I really appreciate it. I love you, my dear.

Nothing special recently, I'm enjoying my two weeks school holiday. Actually itsn't that good, cause I got no any family trip on this holiday, really bored. So I spending my holiday with my dear. Cause I promised lunch with him everyday. And today, the stupid bite my lips. Do you know that is really pain, babi you! Tomorrow need to wake up early, go and eat dim sam with dear. Yap Kah Yean please sleep early today. If not your dear can't awake you.
.
Just now he told something that really stupid to me.. I really can feel how stupid he is. He told me just now he used the liquid detergent ( for washing clothes ) wash his hair. After that he only realize that it's not a hair shampoo. Cause his mum put the liquid detergent to the hair shampoo's bottle. But why can't he feel it? The smell its different right, dear? Hahaha..

This is all about today, my first post. Thank you

1 comment:

=) said...

cont ur better life with him plz ..u can do it ..