Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can't you hear my heart was crying?


I am your girlfriend! Your love, your life, your everything! That's what you told me always and always.. You told me I am important to you, but what did you to prove me? I am your everything? I can't believe that. HER! How important she is? How dare you asked me why I argue with you because of her? You know what Mr.AwYong..I gave you evrything. Yes,I did!
But it make me disappointed within this half year.. Three times.. three times!! How could I bear this and pretend like nothing?

Do remember, I am the one and only who accompany you while moody.
Do remember, I am the one and only who cried with while you're crying.
Do remember, I am the one and only who always share any happened with.
Do remember, I am the one and only who hug you always.
Do remember, I am the one and only who sleep beside you.
Do remember, I am the one and only who kiss you.
Do remember, I am the one and only who worried about you.
Do remember, I am the one and only who always said: 'I love you' with.
Do remember, I am the one and only who in your life now.
Do remember, I am the one and only who care about you.
I gave you everything..everything..
But why......

4 comments:

Hi, I'm VivianParker ❤ said...

Lulu , gambateh :D

Always be happy .

Anonymous said...

Babe..I see what you post...so sad to see you like that...babe...take care...anything call me...I'm always there for you...don't forgot who am I..a listener <3

Fion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fion said...

Follow your heart, sweety. Do remember, you are not alone..If in doubt, seek advice from others