Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sweet Day




3 July 2010
Today with dear brought Johnson to pet shop having hair cut. Look, he look slim now. :DD
I'm lazy to update my blog actually, ishh. Recently argue dengan sayang ku, almost break up. But now be alright. Someone make me be very averse to her. And I don't know why, but I'm just fucking dislike her attitude, I don't want to comment about it. Really hate it. Just leave it, she isn't affect to me at all actually. Erm..I'm going to Hong Kong and China on 5th September, will be leave Malaysia for 12days. But I will bring my baby netbook there. Just that one week not going to on Facebook, cause China got no Facebook, they've bar the site. So if anything happen need to find me through Msn, but if you don't mind it's expensive you can call me. Haha. Lazy to continue, continue by tomorrow. See you, guys. :)

No comments: